Instant Information: In addition, we may provide you with instant disclosures or additional information about our personal information handling practices for certain parts of our Services. Such notices may supplement this policy or provide you with additional choices about how we process your personal information.
2. The services we provide
3. Information we collect
4. How to use the information
5. Sharing your information
6. Information Security and Retention
7. How to manage your information
8. Contact us
(2) Services we provide Our services include all services and products offered on or through our website, services provided as a result of visiting or transacting in our store, and through interactions involving our offline services Services, which include our loyalty program, sales of aquarium products and other products, and other product-related services, including product repair services, return and exchange services, installation and interpretation services, etc.
(3) Information we collect We respect the privacy of our website visitors and users of our products and services and are committed to protecting their privacy by complying with this policy. a. Membership service: In order to register as a member and use our membership service, you need to provide your name and email address to create a platform account. If you only need to use browsing and search services, you do not need to register as our member and provide the above information.
The purpose of collecting this information is to implement the terms of service of the website and provide you with the services we promise, so that potential partners or our staff can contact you in time to facilitate transaction cooperation or solve possible problems. You can log in to the background through Email or login name to modify some of the above content.
b. Email: When you send email or other communications to our site, we will retain those communications in order to process your inquiry, respond to your requests and provide you with better service.
(4) How to use the information The information we collect from you may be used for any of the following purposes: a. To provide you with our services, communicate with you about your use of our services, respond to your inquiries, fulfill your orders and for other customer service purposes.
b. As part of our loss prevention programme, to process transactions, process and track returns and exchanges, and detect and prevent errors or fraud.
c. To improve your online in-store shopping experience, customize the content and information we may send or display to you, and otherwise personalize your experience while using the Services.
d. Update our service and use and operation, notice of new product development, etc.
e. For customizing marketing and promotional communications, such as newsletters and special offers, tailoring advertisements online, or otherwise contacting you about products or information that we think may be of interest to you, including information about third party products and services.
f. To process and administer our customer loyalty programme.
g. To better understand and improve how users access and interact with our Services, and for other research and analysis purposes.
i. For other purposes disclosed when you provide information or other purposes with your consent.
(5) Sharing your information a. We share personal information with our partners and consultants who need access to it in order to provide services to us, such as shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, and marketing and advertising.
b. If you submit product reviews or post content on other public areas of our Services, we share this information publicly on our Services.
c. We may also share, collect and process information with third parties, such as credit card service providers, paypal, etc., and they will independently process your information in accordance with their own privacy statements.
d. We may disclose personal information if we believe disclosure is in compliance with or required by any applicable law or legal process, including a lawful request by a public authority to satisfy national security or law enforcement requirements.
e. We may share personal information with our users if we believe that your actions do not comply with our user agreement or policies, if we believe that you have violated the law, or if we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, and safety of Walabama. , the public or others.
f. We share personal information with our lawyers and other professional advisers as necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests.
g. We may share personal information in the course of negotiations related to any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
h. We will share personal information with your consent or at your direction.
(6) Information Security and Retention In order to protect your information security, we strive to adopt various physical, electronic and management security measures in line with industry standards to protect your personal information and prevent your personal information from unauthorized access, public disclosure and use, modification, damage or loss. We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that no personal information irrelevant to the realization of service functions is collected.
a. The information and data about you collected by the website may be stored and processed at the location of our company and/or our affiliated companies, or may be stored and processed at the subject that we deem necessary to know such information. Unless otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations, we will only retain your personal information for the time required to achieve the purpose, and will delete or anonymize your personal information after the above retention period is exceeded. When you log out of your account, we will delete your personal information.
b. The Internet is not a completely secure environment. We strongly encourage you to use secure methods and use complex passwords to help us keep your account secure. The Internet environment is not 100% secure, and we will do our best to ensure the security of any information you send us. If our website is maliciously attacked, management protection facilities are destroyed, resulting in technical information leakage, unauthorized access, public disclosure, tampering or destruction, resulting in damage to your legal rights, we will notify you as soon as possible, or choose to report to the police .
(7) How to manage your information When your information is collected by me, we will attach great importance to your personal information, and the background database will be managed by a special person. Generally, personal information is absolutely safe, please rest assured. You have the right to query, correct, delete and so on. You can also contact us by email to delete your personal information. You are well equipped to protect your privacy and security.