About this item
- 3-Stage External Canister Filter with 9 Watt UV Sterilizer for Fish Tank Flows up to 75 Gallons, Aquarium 265 GPH (1000 L/Hr) Built-in Pump Kit Tank
- Convenient self-priming pump eliminates manual siphoning; single valve disconnect and start pump simplifies routine maintenance; for promoting clear water and media free
- 3 media trays capable of handling your choice of filter media; features adjustable boom. Can help you adjust the output flow of the filter.
- 3 flexible media trays allow you to add other filter media such as SunSun's activated carbon, ceramic rings or bio-spheres for excellent mechanical, chemical and biological filtration.
If using our brand of high capacity 3 stage cartridge filters to enhance aquarium filtration. Tank filters have a larger media storage capacity, so the aquarium will initially be in contact with more filter media. Our advanced high performance helps ensure high water quality as well as quick and easy daily filter maintenance. Removes organic film and debris from the water surface. And easy to disassemble and clean.
PLEASE NOTE: All canister filters are hydrostatically tested by the manufacturer prior to boxing to ensure there are no leaks. There may still be condensation in the filter. Do not worry!
|No Free Media||Free Media|
|1 x Input and Output Discreteness||1x Input and Output Discreteness|
|1x Barrel Head||1x Barrel Head|
|1x Main Canister Body||1x Main Canister Body|
|1x Draining Tray Cover||2x 5 feet lengths of flexible tubing|
|3x Draining Trays||1x Draining Tray Cover|
|1x Output Curvy Bar||3x Draining Trays|
|1x Input Curvy Bar||1x Output Curvy Bar|
|2x Connected Bars||1x Input Curvy Bar|
|2x Spray Bars||2x Connected Bars|
|1x Spray Bar Cover||2x Spray Bars|
|1x Dirtiness entrance||1x Spray Bar Cover|
|3x Input Bars||1x Dirtiness entrance|
|1x Input Cover||1x Joint of Dirtiness entrance|
|NO Media!!!!!||3x Input Bars|
|1x Input Cover|
|2x 5 feet lengths of flexible tubing||1XBlue coarse filter sponge|
|1x Joint of Dirtiness entrance||1X1lb activated carbon in mesh media bag|
|1 x Input and Output Discreteness||1X1lb ceramic rings in mesh media bag|
|3 x white-fine Pad Cottons pads||1X30 pieces of bio-balls|
|3x white-fine Pad Cottons pads|
The water will be not clear at once for the first time to use,you need to wait for 1-2 days patiently,then all the impurity or dirty things will be filtered out.Hope you can understand.
Questions and Answers:
- UV light/glass cover broken/doesn't work : if damaged, send us an email and some pictures about it, we will resend you a replacement. If not, rotate the top lid 180 degree, and try it again. Because there is only an inductive part on one side.
- Missing pieces: We may miss some pieces when packing, please send us an email if any part is missing.
- Leaking: Please check if the glass cover was broken. If not, make sure all pieces are assembled correct, adjust the o-seal ring on the top lid and put the filter lower than your tank, and make sure water can get through the green hoses soomthly.
- Loud noise from the motor: You may need to check the impeller on the top lid if there is anything in it, and clean it. And then try it again.
- Not pump water: Press the blue button on the top lid to compel the extra air out of the canister. And try it again.
- The flow is slow: Add enough water into the tank, and adjust the cotton and medias.