About this item
1. Capacity: This filter is suitable for fish tanks with a capacity of 50-100 gallons. The maximum flow rate of the built-in pump is 370GPH pump, power: 35W
2. ADJUSTABLE: This filter has 3 media trays capable of handling your choice of filter media; and comes with an adjustable boom. The output flow of the filter can be adjusted.
3. Maintenance: This filter is a self-priming pump, no need for manual siphoning, and the efficiency is fast.
4. The function is simple to operate: single valve disconnection and manual start, and the daily maintenance is also easy to operate.
5. This filter has a built-in 9-watt light to control algae spores and promote water clarity.
6. Three flexible media trays allow you to add other filter media such as SunSun's activated carbon, ceramic rings or bio balls for excellent mechanical, chemical and biological filtration.
Our filter is a tank filter with medium and large capacity. It has a larger medium storage capacity and the function of filtering impurities. Its high performance ensures that the water quality is effectively filtered, and the water is purified quickly. easy and convenient.
|No Media||With Media|
|1x Input and Output Discreteness||1x Input and Output Discreteness|
|1x Barrel Head & 1x Main Canister Body||1x Barrel Head|
|1x 9W UV Light Bulb||1x Main Canister Body|
|2x 5 feet lengths of flexible tubing||1x 9W UV Light Bulb|
|1x Draining Tray Cover & 3x Draining Trays||2x 5 feet lengths of flexible tubing|
|1x Output Curvy Bar & 1x Input Curvy Bar||1x Draining Tray Cover|
|2x Connected Bars||3x Draining Trays|
|2x Spray Bars & 1x Spray Bar Cover||1x Output Curvy Bar|
|3x Input Bars & 1x Input Cover||1x Input Curvy Bar|
|3x white-fine Pad Cottons pads||2x Connected Bars|
|2x Spray Bars|
|1x Spray Bar Cover|
|3x Input Bars|
|1x Input Cover|
|3x white-fine Cottons pads|
|1x1lb activated carbon in mesh media bag|
|1x1lb ceramic rings in mesh media bag|
|1x40 pieces of bio-balls|
|1xBlue coarse filter sponge|
|Noted: You'd better rinse the active carbon with clean water before you put it into the canister, in case there are small black carbon pieces on it because of the collision in transit.|
PLEASE NOTE: All canister filters are hydrostatically tested by the manufacturer before boxing to ensure no water leaks. There may still be condensation in the filter. Do not worry!
The water will not be very clear when you use it for the first time, you need to wait patiently for 1-2 days, then all the impurities or dirty things will be filtered out. Hope you can understand.
Questions and Answers:
- UV light/glass cover broken/doesn't work : if damaged, send us an email and some pictures about it, we will resend you a replacement. If not, rotate the top lid 180 degree, and try it again. Because there is only an inductive part on one side.
- Missing pieces: We may miss some pieces when packing, please send us an email if any part is missing.
- Leaking: Please check if the glass cover was broken. If not, make sure all pieces are assembled correct, adjust the o-seal ring on the top lid and put the filter lower than your tank, and make sure water can get through the green hoses soomthly.
- Loud noise from the motor: You may need to check the impeller on the top lid if there is anything in it, and clean it. And then try it again.
- Not pump water: Press the blue button on the top lid to compel the extra air out of the canister. And try it again.
- The flow is slow: Add enough water into the tank, and adjust the cotton and medias.